While dealing with something as complex as developing a game, we can easily get lost in milestone-to-milestone cadence. How do we make sure that the game we're making right now can make a difference?
Production can play a big role in supporting that, and it starts with a shared understanding of the value this game could bring.
• What constitutes value in games?
• Making A game vs making THE game.
• Distilling the project's goal.
• Figuring out the tough questions.
• Gearing up for changes.
• Feeding into the game concept's evolution.